Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Measure under your arms and around the fullest part of your bust.
Measure a loop from your shoulder, down the front of the body to the crotch and back up on the other side.
Measure around your natural waistline.
Stand with your legs together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
TIP:Make sure the tape is untwisted. Don’t tug the tape too tight, but don’t leave it too loose either.
Make sure you’re the first to know about any exclusive offers by signing up to our newsletter or following us on Instagram and Facebook.
Alternatively, you can create an account on the e-shop. This will automatically make you a subscriber and the shopping process will be easier. However, you do not have to shop immediately.
Our returns policy is in accordance with the European Consumer Law.
In case any good or product purchased through the website is defective or damaged you must immediately proceed to inform the Company via our web form, providing details of the alleged damage or defect.
Any goods being returned by reason of not conforming to the contract shall be inspected by the Company and you shall be informed of your right to a replacement, or refund (if applicable) via the email address that you have provided when placing your order. You shall be reimbursed in full in respect of any sums that you have paid pertaining to a defective or damaged product, using the same means of payment that you used for the initial transaction.
Return your items to the address detailed on your delivery note. Returns can be mailed to: Artemidos 14, 2nd Floor, Office 202, Yermasogia 4043 Limassol Cyprus. You will need to cover the cost of your return back to us. We recommend using a tracked method of postage to ensure it reaches us safely as we are not responsible for lost, stolen or undelivered parcels.
Returns must be made within 14 days of receipt. Return your items in the original packaging (if possible), with the tags still attached.
Please note that our exchange policy only applies in respect of identical goods or products purchased through the website of different color or size.
GARMENT RETURN POLICY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
GOODS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN USED:
Exchange goods within 14 days from date of purchase:
- Goods must be in original condition and packaging.
- Goods must not have been used.
- Goods must have all the tags and prices attached.
- Goods that have been altered or tailored cannot be exchanged.
- Swimwear and bodysuits must have the hygiene sticker in place.
- For hygiene reasons we do not accept returns for underwear and lingerie.
- Please note that our exchange policy only applies in respect of identical goods or products.
- The cost of returns is payable by you and we won’t reimburse this.
- Any items purchased at a discount of 25% or higher is considered final sale. Final sale items cannot be returned.
- The shipping cost incurred for returning item/s to Marine Tales for an exchange or a e-store credit coupon are not covered or reimbursed by us
- Please note, any return item received by us outside of the 14 days return policy will not be accepted.
- In the unlikely case that you receive a faulty item, please immediately email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will personally assist you to quickly resolve the issue (Full Refund)
- We do not offer REFUNDS unless the item you received is deemed faulty by us.
SHOULD YOUR PRODUCT BE VALID FOR AN EXCHANGE.
- Issue a credit note for the same purchase amount – redeemable at Marine Tales e-shop only.
- Replace the product with a similar Marine Tales product.
In order to ensure the above criteria has been met, all returns will be inspected from our returns department. If the product does not meet the listed criteria, we reserve the right not to issue a refund. In this instance, the item will be returned to the address provided on the original order.
Returns are usually processed within 5 business days of receipt and you’ll receive an email detailing your return once it has been processed.
Security is very important to us at MARINETALES and our site contains its own encryption software to ensure critically sensitive information, such as your name, address and your credit/debit card details are always protected.